Eat Your Heart Out Long Beach!
Registration is now OPEN for
Dine LBC – Long Beach Restaurant Week!
August 4 – 12, 2018
Why should your restaurant or food/wine retailer participate in Dine LBC?
- Gain new customers
- Increased guest count and sales
- Spotlight your chef or menu
- Increased media exposure
- Advertising/Marketing/Publicity package valued at $750K including:
- Print/digital ads in Press Telegram, Long Beach Post, OC Weekly and more
- 200,000 inserts in the Gazette Newspapers, Press Telegram, Signal Hills Tribune and OC Weekly
- 500 Press Telegram newspaper rack cards throughout the city
- Consideration for multiple radio and television spots featuring participation
- Eblasts to Long Beach CVB, Long Beach Chamber of Commerce and Long Beach Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce databases
- Eblasts to Dine LBC database now totaling 16,000+ local subscribers (and counting!)
- Inclusion in multiple editorial opportunities
- Be part of a Long Beach city-wide culinary event
- More promotional initiatives to be announced!
If the $495* fee seems cost prohibitive, look at it this way:
Depending on your concept, $25 restaurant week menu at a 30% food cost only requires an additional fifteen couples to dine at your restaurant to recover the fee! A $35 menu requires only an additional ten couples, a $45 menu requires only an additional seven couples, a $55 menu requires only an additional five couples and a $65 menu requires only an additional three couples dining in your restaurant during restaurant week. And that’s not including any add-on wine, beer or cocktail sales! And for less than the cost of a single quarter page ad in the newspaper, you receive $750K value in advertising and exposure. It’s a no brainer!
*Registration fee is $350 for same concept, multi-unit restaurants and $225 for food/wine retailers.
Click on the appropriate image below to register on-line, or
Please note: To receive multi-unit discount, restaurants must be the same concept. Multiple individual concepts under sample ownership do not qualify.